6.18.2012

a little monday




 
we snuck off this morning for a teeny date before husband headed off to work for the rest of the day, & I brought the camera since I was feeling just a liiiittle bit guilty about not posting a sunday best yesterday. I drank some toffee something-something. he drank 4 shots of espresso to get him through the day. he told me I looked pretty. I told him not to go to work. but in the end, we parted ways like responsible adults & I went grocery shopping while he rode off in the opposite direction to bring home bacon & whatnot. 

it's a good life, even if it's a busy one. I am loved.

1 comment:

  1. Next time im in town will you pretty please pour some or your bleach on my hairs? like old times? Yours looks fabulously blonde.

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.