7.05.2014

wearing - 25/50

 photo style-2-5.jpg
 photo style-4-8.jpg
 photo style-8-4.jpg
 photo style-9-1.jpg
 photo style-3-7.jpg
 photo style-6-7.jpg
 photo style-7-3.jpg
blazer - Target (similar) // button down - PacSun // shorts - TJ Maxx // wedges - H&M // brooch - With Lavender & Lace

These shorts... They're questionably short with an adorable not pictured zipper in the back, & I just simply could not leave TJ Maxx without them. Whole30 has left me feeling maybe too comfortable in my own skin? So I unashamedly paired them with my favorite wedges. While this was a bit much for traipsing around the Hague in 98 degree weather, I'm putting this outfit in the lunch/coffee date category.

I'm actually at the beach right now (thanks, scheduled post!) with my best gal, Amelia, continuing the celebration of her 26th year. Just wanted to get caught up on my outfit posts, since I was a week behind... But I MOSTLY hope you are all having a lovely holiday weekend, full of fireworks & family & un-hurricanes. Happy 4th! Yay America!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit. So genuinely want it all.

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.