2.13.2013

valentine's eve

Little bits & pieces of the rest of Valentine's Day around our abode on this Valentine's Eve. Including, but not limited to: Leftover felt hearts from my front door project, Anna Rifle Bond goodies from Amelia & a wrapping paper heart to let the neighbors know that there is love in this apartment. I won't insult you with a DIY on that last one.

We're celebrating my two younger sisters' birthdays this week, so our Valentine's Day date is happening on Sunday. Guess what - The heart in the window ain't comin' down until then. Sorry/not sorry. 

I told myself I'd be in bed by 11:00 tonight & I'm already two minutes past that. DRAT. It's just so much cozier on this couch with my Jared. *happy sigh*

Have a happy day tomorrow, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.