tank - gap // skirt - thrifted // belt - f21 // sandals - h&m (similar)
I am hereby committing to style blogging (although I will not commit to once a week because ha!), & I think these are some fun facts to know if you want to follow along:
- Our clothing budget is super limited at this point in our lives. He's a student & I'm self-employed, & we're just fine with that.
- THUS! A lot of my clothes are a couple seasons old, thrifted or from the clearance rack of your favorite stores.
- I peruse my favorite blogs (like The Daybook & Kendi Everyday) & websites (like Madewell & J. Crew) for inspiration & then go to the stores I can afford to make it work. You'll see a lot of H&M, Old Navy, Forever21, TJ Maxx, & the occasional American Eagle & Urban Outfitters.
- Also, you're going to see a lot of crossover. Like, I wore this belt in the last style post.
- My style is somewhere between classic, vintage, & preppy. Helpful, right?
- I know there's a lot of expensive wonderfulness out there, but all I really want to be able to afford is J. Crew.
- Dream designer of choice - Kate Spade
- I've complained about my derriere & tree trunk legs before, & these are the features that determine most of what I wear. So, fat-bottomed-girls, this is the blog for you!
All of that being said, I'm going back to watching The Mask of Zorro with that poor husband of mine, who picked up a cold on Day 1 of a very rare 48 hours off from work. We all know that soup from Panera & some Antonio Banderas are the cure for the common cold, amiright?