2.20.2014

wearing - 6/50

jacket - American Eagle // sweater - Gap // necklace - Nordstrom // shorts - H&M // boots - Rackroom Shoes  

These poor boots. They keep trying to ride off into the sunset & I keep supergluing them back together. Like, actually gluing them. With gorilla glue, because that's the only thing that works anymore. I can feel every single pebble on the street & every crack in the sidewalk because the soles are oh so very thin. & yet... I just can't imagine my closet without them. I guess like a good man & a good hairstylist, you don't just let a good pair of boots go. Orrrrr something.

On my drive home from work today, I was trying to pinpoint why I've blogged so much less so far this month when I was doing so well last month... & guys. It's totally the Olympics' fault. Four more nights, then I get my evenings back. But for now, the women's freeskate is on (MY FAVORITE EVER.) (EVER.) & Jared is sitting next to me on the couch, trying to predict what Scott Hamilton is going to say before he says it. Endless entertainment, folks.

[Thanks to lovely Kelsie of With Lavender & Lace for taking my pictcha!]

1 comment:

  1. You are so lovely! And I TOTALLY relate to the boots thing. My favorite pair have the heel almost completely worn off on one and I still wear them :)

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.