- Ate our weight in frozen grapes. Seriously, if you haven't had frozen grapes yet, you're not doing summer right.
- Went to a dear friend's show & came home for a movie/cuddle sesh. I picked the new Jack Ryan flick. Jared was not impressed, but I kinda liked it. Apparently, Jack Ryan is a touchy subject.
- Watched the Cardinal's game with my dad, in which they so graciously won, just for us.
- Battled a weird summer morning wind while trying to hang streamers in my parents' backyard for my youngest sister's graduation party.
- Listened to Coldplay's new album & decided it was designed to be listened to only when you're supposed to be falling asleep.
- Made breakfast for dinner at 11pm, just because.
- Window-shopped for puppies online, since apparently the puppy fever & our impending move to a "Dogs allowed" apartment is getting to be too much to handle.
- Laughed a lot. But that's nothing new ;)
How was your weekend, friends?