5.03.2012

first home


someday: 

I won't be able to tell people to "look for the green apartments - that's where we live." we may have a door that opens to the hallway instead of the smell of cedar & spring. we may not live at a complex that plants sweet flora that sometimes begs to be plucked on the way in from the car. we may have neighbors that actually participate in my door decoration competition... & beat me. we may not have a balcony, or at least one that over looks a pond with trees & very noisy bullfrogs. I may actually think fondly of those ridiculous bullfrogs. we'll have a yard instead of a wooden patio to call our own. our tree may get so faded that we actually replace our first welcome mat with a new, less worn one. this little home will be a sweet memory.

feeling sentimental. don't mind me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.