9.11.2012

mama mia!

click the "read more" below to see all the pictures!



let's just all admit that I have some gooood looking people in my family. I took these pictures of our little teensy three-week-old niece, mia & her beautiful mama, alex, & I'm so happy to share them with you. it's especially precious to look at these pictures because this was also the first time we met mia, since she was an NYC baby. obviously, we quickly fell in love with this little beauty. she is now somehow already over two months old... how that happens, I'll never understand. I imagine it's 4,000x harder to understand that when it's your own baby growing up way, way too fast. 

mia & her parents just moved to north carolina so we are beyond thrilled to be seeing this sweet pea (well, AND her parents) way more often. yay family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

because lezz be frandz.