4.01.2014

this month - april

 photo thismonthapril.jpg

EATING - all sorts of salads, because that's what you do when it's warm outside
DRINKING - green tea + local honey for those allergies, man
PRACTICING - Chopin's Nocturne in E Flat Major, Op. 9 No. 2
MASTERING - responding to emails & messages when I receive them
LEARNING - to accept compliments
PLAYING - Ingrid Michaelson & Nickel Creek in anticipation of their new albums #throwback
FINISHING - cleaning out our closets in anticipation of a yard sale
READING - headlines while I brush my teeth to get my day started
WATCHING - Jimmy Stewart everything, as Jared's on a kick & I'm totally game
WALKING - confidently in open toed shoes on the days that allow it, thanks to a much needed pedicure
WEARING - flowy skirts & short sleeved shirts & absolutely no coats or scarves, please
COOKING - lots of fish, which is new
WORKING - outside, wherever I can find a porch that will take me
TRAVELING - south for a spring break week in North Carolina
WANTING - to spend a weekend organizing & printing photos from the last ummm, 8 years

Whatcha doin' this month? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture! :)
    xx http://maybettonight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.