1.12.2012

so fresh so clean

meet my make-up free face!
face, internet... internet, face.
yes, I'm completely lucid,
although the faces I'm making may suggest otherwise.
I've had some pretty luh-haaame headaches this past week,
which have resulted in a "meh" approach to life in general,
& all around poo-mood.
these are celebratory yay!-no-headache-tonight! pictures.

last night's headache was the pits.
but then jared got home & asked me if I'd taken medicine,
(which I almost always have not taken because one of these days,
wallowing in self pity will someday actually have healing powers),
& then gave me meds + favorite juice.
& then got my favorite blanket.
& then tucked me into the couch.
& then turned on an episode of how I met your mother on netflix.
& then ate himself into a hummus-induced coma.
which made me laugh...
because I had no idea he was hoarding a 2 gallon vat of hummus in our fridge.
(I wasn't kidding about the costco addiction, people.)
& 3 episodes in, I started feeling a little better.
because he's the best at taking care of me.
myyyy herooo.

thanks for making me feel better, husb.

xo, kelsey



2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! RUN AWAY!!!!! Seriously though, how big is your fridge? How does one hide a 2 gallon vat of hummus? And I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds oddly similar to my week thus far... 3-day headaches last week and this.

    ReplyDelete

because lezz be frandz.